- Central Campus Faculty
- Doctorate (PhD)
- Dean’s office of the magistracy
- Department of Education
- Monitoring and Quality Department
- International Department
- Cultural and Educational Work Center
- Department of Science
- Department of Information Technology and Digitalization
- State Language Development Service
- Multimedia Institute of Distance Education
- Human Resources Department
- Accounting department
- Science Library
- Maintenance sector
- Wellness complex
Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies Director Ph.D:
Kulalieva Gulzat Tulegenovna Ph.D, acting associate professor
- Address: Leo Tolstoy 17a/1 St, office 307.
- Phone: +996 312 64 12 07
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postgraduate and doctoral studies Ph.D Leading specialist:
Alieva Malika Alybekovna
- Address: Leo Tolstoy 17a/1 St., room 508.
- Phone: +996 312 64 23 41
- E-mail: email@example.com
NCEI ARPC “International University of Kyrgyzstan” is one of the university scientific departments for the preparation of scientific and scientific – pedagogical personnel of the highest qualification.
Education in doctoral studies is carried out only on a full-time basis using distance technologies on a fee basis.
Admission to the Doctorate (Ph.D) of EPC “MUK” is carried out on the basis of the “Regulations on the organization of postgraduate professional education (basic doctoral studies (Ph.D) / by profile) and the award of the qualification of Doctor of Philosophy / Doctor by profile” (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic for No. 219/1 dated March 04, 2021).
Persons who have an academic degree “Master” or higher professional education with the qualification “Specialist” in the relevant specialty can enter doctoral studies.
Doctorate (PhD) ARPC “International University of the Kyrgyz Republic” enrolls in 10 educational programs: