The ISHM Education Sector Employee
Chief specialist of the ISHM education sector:
Taalaibekova Adinay Taalaibekovna
Address: st. April 7, 6a, room. 108, Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic
Tel: 0755 177 188
The aim of the ISHM Education Sector
The education sector was created with the aim to organize the academic process by the General Medicine program, in order to provide conditions for its improvement. As part of the NCEI ARPC “IUK” Education Department it performs the tasks of planning and organizing the academic process for all courses, developing regulatory documentation for educational work, diagnosing the educational process, statistical processing of assessment results, compiling summary statistical reports on the students’ contingent movement, the ISHM annual report on the studying work.
It participates in the working curricula, schedules of the studying process preparation and approval. The Education Sector, together with the Education Department prepares packages of documents for the university licensing, attestation and accreditation, prepares materials for the specialty assessment rating, controls planning and implementation of the teaching staff load.
- the studying process planning, organization and control;
- the students’ contingent database coordination;
- all types reporting implementation on the university educational activities;
- coordinating work on the point-rating system of education and students’ academic progress assessment introduction and use;
- students’ academic progress analysis;
- the teaching load distribution for teachers coordinating at the departments;
- the teaching load fulfillment analysis at the departments;
- materials collection and provision for the university licensing and accreditation;
- regular checks of labor discipline observance by teachers, student attendance, the use of the classroom fund accounting and optimization, the class schedule control, etc.